Other changes in v1.1
- Homepage and category page default tab can now be set form the back-end (Past, Current, Upcoming)
- Tevolution -> General Settings section now allows you to set the default sorting for the homepage (per start date is one of the options)
- Login and Register page are now separate and available as actual WordPress pages. This will allow you to have “pretty” permalinks like example.com/login or example.com/register
- Page templates such as Submit Form or Advanced Search have been removed. To generate one enter a short code inside any page. These pages will be generated upon activation of the new version, actual shortcodes are also available inside the theme guide. These shortcodes are active in regular posts, events and even widgets (Text widget)
- Just like login and register pages, profile (edit profile) page can also be setup as a regular WordPress page
Just like all other updates, this one is also available in our member areaUpdating to v1.1 shouldn’t be problematic. When you update Nightlife, Supreme and Tevolution (and visit the back-end) a message will appear at the top asking you to update your recurring events to this new format. Once you confirm, the theme will generate a main recurring event and all appropriate event instances. As usual, be sure to backup your database and theme files before proceeding with this. In case any problems pop up let us know right away in the forums.In the end, we’d just like to thank all our forum members for their patience, support and feedback during this update process.