This article will help you update your billing information if your credit card expires during your Club membership. The update process depends on which payment gateway you used to sign up for the Club
- Connect to the member area and visit the Payments History.
- Open your last invoice and copy the second part of the “Invoice Number”. It’s a 10-digit number.
- Go to www.2co.com
- Enter the invoice number you noted down earlier inside the 2CO Order Number/PayPal Invoice ID field
- Enter your email address inside the Your Email Address. This is the email address you entered in 2Checkout while purchasing the Club. In 99% cases it should be the same email that’s associated with your Templatic account.
- On the page that opens scroll to the bottom and under I’d like to… choose Update my billing information*.
- Fill out the details on the next page and you’re done. Make sure you have access to the email address associated with the subscription; you’ll need to verify it in order to update the details.
To update the credit card information associated with your PayPal account login to paypal.com and follow the instructions posted in this PayPal article.
If you run into problems with updating your billing information please submit a new query using the contact form (Billing/Account option).