Every theme owner at Templatic can upgrade to Club membership (or developer theme package) at any time. To upgrade you only need to pay the difference amount, not the full Club price ( $299 ).
Please follow these steps to upgrade your account:
- Login to the member area.
- Click on the green “Upgrade” button on the left side of the screen, under “Your Subscriptions”.
- Choose the product to which you want to upgrade.
- Proceed with the checkout with either PayPal or 2Checkout (credit card).
- If you can’t see the upgrade button inside your account or the difference amount is wrong, please contact us immediately, we’ll explain how you can upgrade manually (via PayPal).
- Upgrading to the Club will terminate all previous memberships. Since you’re basically reusing the money paid for those products, Club membership isn’t added as a new product alongside the old ones; it instead replaces the old ones.
- Members who have spent over $300 on Templatic themes are eligible for a free Club upgrade. If the system isn’t letting you do this upgrade automatically, please contact us.