Templatic Christmas Sale:
Buy 1, get 2 free!

Posted on April 1, 2014

UPDATE: Due to site downtime, the offer is extended for more 2 days. This means the offer will end on 2nd January.

Those of you who’ve been with us for a few years know that they can expect some sweet deals come Christmas. Well, this year is no different! Similarly to last year, we will be offering cool deals for both single-theme and club purchases!

Single-theme purchase

Purchasing a single theme between today, Dec 24rd, 2012 and Dec 31st 2012 will net you not just the purchased theme, but also two extra themes of equal or smaller value. All our themes are displayed inside the Themes Gallery. As always, feel free to use the test site in order to determine which theme best suits your needs.

Premium Themes Club

Purchasing the Club membership between today, Dec 24rd, 2012 and Dec 31st 2012 will reward you with 6 months of free membership (instead of just one month). These extra months will be automatically applied to your account – no further action is necessary. Templatic Club is an awesome choice for all of you that plan on creating multiple sites with our themes. Click here to read more / purchase the Club membership

Past Christmas sales often didn’t reward those that missed the sale for a few days. This time is a little different… Every member that purchased a theme in the past week gets the two extra themes! Just as those that purchased a single-theme, all members that opted for the Club membership in the last week get the extra 6 months! Please note that this only applies to those that made the purchase between December 17h, 2012 and today. Read the instructions below to see how you can claim your themes.

How this works?

• Grab any theme from our Themes Gallery or Club membership and complete the checkout process
  • If you purchased the Club membership after this post was published – you’re done, the extra months are already added. If you purchased it in the past week or you purchased a single theme please click on the claim button below.

[templatic_button link=”//templatic.com/helpdesk/index.php?act=tickets&code=open&step=2&department=10″ size=”large” type=”basic”] Claim extra themes [/templatic_button]

We wish you all an awesome Christmas and a legenwait-for-itdary New Year!

23 thoughts on “Templatic Christmas Sale:
Buy 1, get 2 free!

1. Anonymous says:

Hi,

Your website header says: “Buy 1 Get 3 themes.” But when you see the details, it says: “Buy 1 Get 2 themes.” Please clarify.

Thanks,

1. R.Bhavesh says:

You get two free themes when you buy a theme. So, its total 3 themes :)

2. Anonymous says:

Just purchase a developer licence for Vacation Rentals on 17th of this month. If I had known that this type of offer was on the way I would have waited. Any chance of being included, I also have GeoPlaces template and think your service is superb.

Charles Kelly

1. Vedran says:

Hi Charles
      We wrote in the post that all members that purchased something 7 days before the actual discount can also get free themes. Please send me an email using the same email you used to register at Templatic and specify which themes you’d like me to add to your account. Email is -> vedran[at]templatic.com

Happy holidays!
      Vedran

3. sholiviks says:

Thanks for the clarification. To avoid any ambiguity, I recommend you change it to, “Buy 1 get 2 Free”.

4. Anonymous says:

I’m contemplating getting your “buy 1, get 3 theme deal”. Does this include updates or is it just a one time deal?

1. Vedran says:

It includes updates. It’s like purchasing a regular theme, times three :)

5. Charles says:

Hi Verdan

I have been trying to email you at the email address you gave (yes! I have changed [at] to @ but it keeps bouncing back. The templates I am interested in are CoolCart and JobBoard.

Thanks
    Charles

1. Vedran says:

Hmmm, try sending it to vedran.fak[at]gmail.com then.

6. Daniel says:

Hi .. If I buy a theme (and 2 free), I have free updates for the three themes for ever ?.

1. Vedran says:

No, the updates are provided for one year – same as for the theme you actually purchased.

7. Daniel says:

I think if the update is to fix something that is wrong, should be free, because when you buy a product you buy it thinking that it goes% 100 fine, and we are not responsible for such errors. I think that is wrong that if the mistake is noticed after a while, I must pay apart by something that should have been right from the start. Different is… if the update is to bring new things. It is my humble opinion

1. R.Bhavesh says:

You do get 1 year of free updates and support. I believe any such errors would be covered in that period.

8. Anonymous says:

Hi,

I bought Coolcart but did not claim the free themes at time of purchase. I bought on 31st dec.

How can I claim / download the same.

Thx

1. Vedran says:

To claim the themes simply login to our Helpdesk and submit the form. Here’s the direct link:
      //templatic.com/helpdesk/index.php?act=tickets&code=open&step=2&department=10

Happy New Year!

9. Rosario says:

Hi,

If i buy today one of your theme, i need to choose the other two now? or i can wait to claim the 2 bonus theme?

1. Vedran says:

Hi Rosario
      The extra themes need to be chosen before the promotion ends. The promotion will end in a few hours (this is the last day).

10. Anonymous says:

Hello Vedran _ Seeing no cart to add the three themes to, I purchased one (Specialist). When I go to purchase the other two “freebies” it appears as though it will charge me.
    Please advise. Thanks

1. Vedran says:

Send me an email containing your Templatic username – I’ll add the themes to your account -> vedran[at]templatic.com
      Of course, specify the extra themes you want inside the email.

11. Wasim says:

Hi, Is this offer still available?Please let me know.I am interested.Thanks:)

1. Vedran says:

No, I’m afraid the offer is no longer valid. It ended on Wednesday, January 2nd.

12. Rbrt Groves says:

Offer was great for new customers. Did I miss anything for your existing customers?

1. Vedran says:

Existing customers were also able to participate in the sale. Doesn’t matter if you’re a new member or an existing one, purchasing a theme got you two extra ones. Both existing and future members can also fill out our survey and get a chance to win a full year of Club membership

New Directory child theme: Meet the best Business Directory theme 2016 for WordPress.Check it out now!
Cart 0