What’s cooking at Templatic?

All of the themes mentioned in this preview have been released! To learn more about each of them visit our Themes Gallery

First off I’d just like to say Happy New Year to all of you on behalf of the whole Templatic staff! If 2011 was kind to you we all hope 2012 will be just as good; if it was bad, hopefully 2012 will be better. We’re a few days into the new year and everyone is getting back to work, we at Templatic are working on some cool new themes which will show up at our theme store in the near future.

Let’s see what’s coming soon!

The following theme will be the first one to land at Templatic this month. As the screenshot suggests, it is a review theme targeted for bloggers and affiliate marketers who wish to create a review site for different product and services.

Review Theme Preview from templatic

Though simple, we’re confident it will be useful for a great deal of WordPress users.

Then comes a totally different, first of it’s kind – Price Compare theme. The theme will prove to be challenging for us to create but once done, we are sure you’d love its design, simplicity and most of all, how it works automagically from the back end.

Lastly, here’s a cool, neat e-commerce theme which is also coming soon. Everything about it is already said earlier so he’re just a fancy screenshot :)

That’s about it for now. Along with this new theme, our team is also working on upgrading existing themes so things might go a bit slow but once it land, it will be firm and solid.

Hope you’ll love what’s coming at Templatic. Don’t forget to let us know via comments :)

35 thoughts on “What’s cooking at Templatic?

1. Uwe says:

Wow, these are looking great.
    I am lokking forward to get them…!!!

Hehe, me too :)

2. WP Dezign says:

I predict Templatic will have an even successful year. These 3 first themes will be purchased like crazy!

Believe me! I’ve seen over 2000+ theme requests for themes like these in the WordPress community just in 2011.

I for one cannot wait, the enthusiasm is building up, the patience is quite not so good.

The price comparison theme will just blow your competitions away. I know PremiumPress was planning to create one but they fell of track with development.

Good luck with sales guys, in the mean time I’m going to spread the word to those 2000+ theme requesters.

Regards,
    Naweed

WPDezign.com

1. Vedran says:

Thank you so much Naweed!
      I saw a few people request some of these themes but didn’t there were so many lined up for this. Good to know :)

Thanks again!
      Vedran

3. Terry says:

All 3 look great!

Now, hopefully you offer a discount on The Club soon!

Keep up the great work!

Hi Terry
      We had a Club promotion few months ago, it’s too soon now, you have to REALLY want it :)

4. Erin says:

Thanks so much guys- seems like you are working hard. Great start to 2012. :o)

Erin

1. Vedran says:

Thanks Erin! Yeah, the coding guys and the designers really surprised me with this. Seems like I was the only way slacking off during holidays :D

5. Terry says:

Just my luck…lol….and yes, I really REALLY WANT IT! :-)

FYI….for me, one of the main reasons I love your templates, besides being great templates of course, is the ability to add/remove the sample data….makes setting up the template a breeze….

Hope you guys have a great 2012 (so you’ll be more inclined to offer great discounts hehe)!

1. Vedran says:

Hehe, I figured you’ll say that :)
      I really can’t commit on another Club promotion at this point, specially since our current Club members aren’t really thrilled about knowing they could have saved $100 just by waiting a week or two. A promotion like the one for Christmas is far more likely at this point.

I’m working on some cool plans for our community forum that will enable members to win new themes. One catch is that you need to be a member to participate :)

6. Rohan says:

Hi Vedran,

I am already using a couple of your themes. But would love to join the club. Any good promotions in the near future for club memberships???

Thanks.

Hi Rohan!
      Nop, nothing like that in the near future; specially because of the stuff I mentioned in the comment above yours.
      I should mention that you can upgrade to Club membership at any point by paying the difference amount. Basically, you sum up all the money you spent on Templatic themes so far and subtract that from $299 – the result is the money you need to pay in order to become a member. You’re likely more than half way there…

7. Terry says:

I totally understand Vedran……i’ll enjoy the 3 I already bought and wait patiently until another promotion…..

Have a great weekend!

1. Vedran says:

You too have a great weekend!

PS: You can upgrade to our Club membership at any time just by paying the difference amount. Since you already purchased 3 themes it’s definitely something to consider.

8. Rob says:

Thanks for the previews. Looks great. I’m sure there is great demand for all of those 3 theme types.
    The price comparison theme… That’s going to be a challenge!
    I think you’ll need to have some nice backend tools for mapping all the different feeds.

Do you also routinely upgrade / revamp your existing themes?

Hi Rob
      For the last couple of years we routinely upgraded the Geo Places theme. Other themes haven’t been so lucky. That said, we’re definitely considering updating some of our CMS and app themes.

9. If the price comparison engine does not allow you to hook the products up to say amazon affiliate codes then the template is not too useful for me.

10. Great stuff coming – will the review site support microformats?

1. Vedran says:

Hi. I talked to developers about this. They said they’ll consider it before the final launch.

1. Wow – this would be great!

11. bill says:

question and suggestion:

Question) Is the real estate theme been updated? I have a need for something like that where the visitor can create their own listings, and they can search on the homepage BUT….

Suggestion) you guys should consider combining the vacation rental theme (which has some very cool tools for booking) along with the features of the real estate such as the search on the homepage, and the ability for visitors to create their own listings with the ecommerce aspects of the real estate theme.

…so basically, you would have the slick featured of the existing vacation rentals theme where people can not only look for rentals, but they can list their own to rent or sell as well.
    That would be very cool

1. Vedran says:

Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, that would be awesome but it sounds like it would be pretty hard to develop. We’ll see…
      If we notice a strong demand for such a theme and if our programmers decide then can do it – why not!

12. I can’t wait to see your e-commerce theme … Also the price comparison theme seems to be a very unique wp theme, great idea!

1. Vedran says:

I have to admit that DigitalBox is still my no. 1 eCom theme – it’s just unbelievably sexy :)

13. AJL says:

No doubt that your themes are starting to look at lot better.

1. Vedran says:

Thanks! You live and you learn :)

14. When are you launching your new Themes? I would like to buy a copy. I’ve been looking a WordPress theme with capabilities you’ve mentioned on your post but to no avail. Thanks.

Hi Jack
      We don’t have a release date at the moment but it shouldn’t be too long, Reviews theme should be out very soon.

1. I’m in the process of changing my Theme. I’ve been having issues with my current theme and hopefully, when I get to change my theme, it would be this one you’re about to release. Cheers.

15. Turd Ferguson says:

I like the look of the Review theme, but I’m really interested to see the price compare theme and exactly how will function.

Always good to have another ecommerce theme.

All three look really nice!

Good work.

-Turd

Thanks! :)

16. Terry Lamar says:

I need another couple of themes but funds are low…..when will the BUY 1 GET 2 FREE be coming back?

Thanks for any info!

1. Vedran says:

We don’t have any immediate plans for another discount

17. I am presently using Thesis, and would like to know how your templates compare. Any information on how you feel your themes compare would help in my own buy decision

Hi
      I don’t have any experience with Thesis so I can’t comment on that. I suggest you create a site at //test.templatic.com and find out for yourself.

Cheers
      Vedran

LAST DAY TODAY: Get 25% discount on any of our products. Use "JS2500DG" coupon code when you checkout. Act NOW.
THIS WEEK ONLY: Get 25% discount on any of our products. Use "JS2500DG" coupon code when you checkout. Read More.