It’s been a while since we wrote a post about what’s coming next. So, in the next few minutes we’ll try to outline what you can expect from Templatic over the course or two months
- This month, we released updates to eBook and iPhone App. Both themes were re-coded from scratch and feature several new features; most important being the responsive design and woocommerce compatibility.
- We have yet another updated theme coming up – Tech News, a popular blogging magazine theme that will be re-coded much like eBook and iPhoneApp
- Then after we have Anchor – a church & business theme that will serve as a spiritual successor to Grace. You’ll love this.
- Then, Automotive – a theme built for car garage owners. Expect a detailed preview of both Automotive and Anchor in the near future
- Then, in 2nd half of February, we have updates to Vacation Rental and Hotel Booking lined up. Before they are actually released, beta versions of both themes will be provided in our forums so you guys can take a closer look
- Finally, Publisher theme will be released will full Tevolution-support
Most of the above updates comes up with WooCommerce support so you can make more money. Plus, it will have responsive design, short codes, page templates, few new widgets and lots of tiny improvements. Along with all this, we’re actively working on improving the purchase/sales system and the entire support system. In any case, these next two months look like they’re going to be interesting :)
Anything in particular you guys were hoping from our side?