Templatic is one of the most popular, pioneer in WordPress themes since 10+ years catering hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. We have a portfolio of app-like WordPress themes and plugin used on thousands of websites. Currently, we are looking to extend our team and are looking for:
If you’re a passionate PHP web developer who believes that code is poetry, this opening is for you! If this isn’t quite what you were looking for, but you love WordPress, take a look at our WordPress careers page.
- Collaborate with some of the best development talent to build custom solutions on WordPress for our enterprise clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code.
- Manage project tasks, timelines and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
Working proficiency in
- core PHP, MySQL
- object-oriented programming
- CSS and/or any preprocessor (Sass, Less, etc.)
- Git version control system.
You don’t need to be a WordPress pro to apply for this opening. As long as you know most of the technologies listed above, you’re eligible for this role. We also welcome applicants with previous development experience with other PHP-based platforms.
Good to Have
Some experience working with
- PHP frameworks e.g. Laravel, Symfony
- package manager e.g. Composer
- REST/Web service APIs
- testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- background job processing.
How to Apply?
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know more about you. Please send us your CV with a brief introduction about yourself and why you think we should hire you on the email below: