Templatic is one of the most popular, pioneer in WordPress themes since 10+ years catering hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. We have a portfolio of app-like WordPress themes and plugin used on thousands of websites. Currently, we are looking to extend our team with amazing WordPress developers! If this isn’t quite what you were looking for, but you love WordPress, take a look at our WordPress careers page.
If you’re passionate about writing beautiful WordPress code, regardless of your level of experience, we’re looking for you!
- Collaborate with some of the best WordPress development talent to build custom solutions for our enterprise clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
Working proficiency in
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- Object-oriented programming
- Git version control system.
Good to Have
Some experience in
- BuddyPress and/or WooCommerce
- package manager e.g. Composer
- testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- any JS framework e.g. Vue, React, jQuery
- experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
- background job processing.
How to Apply?
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know more about you. Please send us info via application form below with your resume.