We are one of the most popular WordPress theme pioneers – with hundreds of themes, and hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. We have a portfolio of app-like WordPress themes and plugins used on websites all over the world. Currently, we are looking to extend our team and are looking for some amazing WordPress Customer Success team members. If this isn’t quite what you were looking for, but you love WordPress, take a look at our WordPress careers page.
If you’re passionate about helping customers get the most out of WordPress, regardless of your level of experience, we’re looking for you!
- Empathize with our customers and partners about what they’re trying to do, and help them do it!
- Triage all incoming support requests, and identify and escalate tickets to developer teams as needed
- Fully engage and respond to customer tickets, implementation questions and service requests
- Investigate and file bugs with detailed steps for our development team
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and Account Management to make sure the customer experience is top notch
- Empathy when working with upset or difficult customers
- 2+ years in a client-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot WordPress
- Commitment to learn and ask questions until you understand
Good to Have
- 2+ years in technical support
- Experience writing help articles for end users
- Experience working with and troubleshooting code and API issues
- Experience with WordPress as a developer, designer or both
How to Apply?
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know more about you. Please send us info via application form below with your resume.