Templatic is one of the most popular, pioneer in WordPress themes since 10+ years catering hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. We have a portfolio of app-like WordPress themes and plugin used on thousands of websites. Currently, we are looking to extend our team with an amazing UI/UX Designer, with a lot of experience around WordPress. If this isn’t quite what you were looking for, but you love WordPress, take a look at our WordPress careers page.
A great web designer
Our ideal candidate is an awesome UI/ UX wizard that can not only create awesome themes, wireframes, and graphics – but code it into a responsive website template (coding part is optional). You will be a passionate, talented, and creative person that is looking to share in our mission of delivering user-friendly WordPress themes and plugin UI that deliver exceptional results for those we serve. You will have at least 2 years of experience in website and UX/UI design.
- Attention to detail and desire to achieve pixel perfection in everything you do.
- Experience in designing website templates, WordPress themes or templates for other platforms.
- Strong desire to create modern themes that set a new standard.
- Interest about the latest design trends.
- Able to work with limited to no guidelines.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary, growth and opportunity.
- Chance to work on website templates that will be used by customers worldwide.
- A company that has its own product and is not subject to outside contracts.
- An environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, valued, and are important.
- The chance to show off your skills to make our company grow across the world.
- An opportunity to advance your career while maintaining a work-life balance.
What We Expect
- A total commitment to put your energy and passion into your work every day
- Be creative and innovative in evolving our company to the next level
- Use independent critical thinking and communication skills to advance your work
- Create amazing ideas that push the boundaries of what is possible in our market
- Be an online and offline company advocate to enhance our community standing
How to Apply?
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know more about your. Please send us info via application form below with your resume and a link to your portfolio, along with your salary expectations and availability.