- Download the plugin from the Directory ⇨ Directory Extensions section of the Templatic member area.
- Navigate to wp-admin ⇨ Plugins ⇨ Add New ⇨ Upload. Use the “Browse” button to load the previously downloaded .zip file. Click on “Install Now” to confirm.
- Once the plugin is finished installing click on the “Activate” button.
Using the plugin
How to create a heading field?
- Navigate to Tevolution ⇨ Custom Fields and click on the “Add a custom field” button.
- Populate the field options as you normally would.
- Inside the “Show the field in” section (bottom of the page) uncheck the “Detail page” box. Do nothing if the box is already unchecked.
- Inside the same “Show the field in” section click on the “Header fields above description” box.
Organizing and ordering header fields
To change the order in which fields appear inside the header section of the detail page go to Tevolution ⇨ Custom Fields Setup. Use drag and drop to re-organize fields. Along with the header fields section, the order you set here will apply for the submission page and the regular custom fields area (below the listing description).
The header fields section organizes fields inside two columns. This is done automatically, to make fields show up inside the left column, just continue adding them.
Removing the default header fields
Default header fields like Phone, Time, Website and Address will display inside the header area despite not being selected to show in “Header fields above description“. To hide them from the header section just deselect the “Detail page” checkbox inside the “Show the field in” option.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to translate the plugin?
You can translate the plugin by using the language file located inside the /languages folder. For instructions on handling PO and POT files open the following article
Where can I learn more about custom fields?
Visit the Tevolution guide. It contains the most details about custom fields