This tutorial is for WordPress 3.5 and above. If you’re running an older version of WordPress please click here
Want to set a featured image for a post or create a post gallery? This tutorial will show you how.
2. Once the new screen appears simply drag n’ drop the image you want to upload or click on the “Select Files” button.
3. After the images have been uploaded two things will happen:
- The active tab will change, it will switch to “Media Library”
- The dropdown below the tabs will display “Uploaded to this post”
5. Once the images are order per your requirements simply close the window, no further action is necessary. Click on “Insert into post” only if you want the image inserted into the post, it’s not necessary to click on that button otherwise.
Any Queries? Contact us and we’ll help you out.