Use Coupon WINTER2020 for 45% of your order!
Create Money Making Event Portals with the Responsive Event Directory Theme with Event Calendar
What is the Eventum Theme?
Eventum is an incredibly easy to use and customizable events manager WordPress theme. Are you planning to launch a multi-city portal where event organizers can advertise their events? If you are, then Eventum is the perfect choice. This powerful event management theme comes loaded with a wide range of functions for both admin and event organizers.
This powerful, modern and stylish theme can also be used for event ticketing and registration of attendees when used with the free WooCommerce plugin.
Take a look at some screenshots of how your events portal will look like…
Wondering what you can use the Eventum theme for?
The sky is the limit with what you can use Eventum for. Checkout our demos for ideas of how you can build your very own events portal for niches like sports events, music, dance, business events, conferences, festivals, workshops, classes, courses or public speakers. You can launch a professional and powerful events portal for absolutely anything, subject or industry you like.
Mobile App View Events Portal
This stylish Events WordPress theme for event management is responsive. That’s not all, we’ve also included its built in mobile app view option. Once activated, your website will look like an app on your mobile devices. The mobile app view can easily be switched ‘On’ or ‘Off’, the choice is yours.
Would you like to see how your events software will look like on different devices? Get your mobile ready and and give this theme’s demo a try.
Click here to view theme on mobile device
The Theme Events Calendar
Loaded with functions for admin, users and event organizers, Eventum is also a stylish, powerful and responsive event calendar WordPress theme. Users can browse events on the calendar with a simple mouse-hover over any of the calendar’s dates.
- Displays event name, location, start and end dates and times.
- A link pointing to the page with a list of all the events occurring on the date which is hovered over.
Event organizers can add two types of events – “Regular” and “Recurring” on your site. Here are the things that event organizers can do with it..
- Allows your users to add regular as well as recurring events.
- Recurring events can be repeated daily, weekly, monthly and yearly with additional options for each (e.g., choosing specific days of the week) till the specified period.
- Shows a list of all future occurrences on the recurring event detail page.
- You may also charge extra (and of course, recurring fees) for recurring events.
Keep Track of Event Attendees
Shows the list of event attendees and also helps in making events the talk of the town and encouraging people to attend.
- Every event detail page displays a list of total attendees.
- An option using which users can confirm their attendance.
- Like attendees list, logged-in visitors can also have the list of all the events that they will be attending.
Better Event listing, shown as “Current, Upcoming and Past” tabs
The tabs are specially designed for the front-end event listing pages to make it simple for your users to navigate around and to encourage quicker and easier event registrations.
- All event listing pages feature three tabs for easier navigation, “Current, Upcoming and Past“.
- As an admin you can define the default tab as well as default view (grid view and list view) for events.
Linking Events to Listings
Connecting an event with any existing listing on your site is possible. Your site’s registered users can also connect their event with a listing/place they’ve submitted.
- Event organizers can link their events with any listing/place on your site from their user dashboard.
- A dedicated sidebar widget is provided which helps users connect their events to their own listing.
- When connected, events appear on the listing detail pages inside a separate tab and don’t interfere with the original content.
Set an event reminder in calendars
Provides you an option of adding an event to your calendar on the event detail page.
- Uses 4 built-in calendar options to add in any event.
- Four calendar options are “iCal Calendar”, “Google calendar”, “Yahoo Calendar” and “Outlook”.
Though ticket selling facility is not directly included into Directory and Eventum, you can easily start selling tickets with the theme. Directory is Woo-commerce compatible, just integrate the plugin and create a product named “ticket”. This way you can start selling tickets right away.
We have provided compatibility with the free WooCommerce plugin which will give you an event booking WordPress theme.
- Create a product and link it to your events.
- Also show the exact number of available tickets.
- A “book now” button is displayed on the event detail page from where people can purchase tickets for the event.
The SEO friendly Events WordPress theme
This events planner theme is Search Engine Optimized and its code was built with SEO in mind. Eventum supports the popular free SEO plugins such as Yoast SEO, All In One SEO, Google XML Sitemaps and All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets.
Use this SEO friendly event website script to create your event portal in minutes.
Visual Composer Plugin Compatibility
Use this powerful plugin on your events portal to manage content with intuitive front-end WordPress editor. You can create beautiful and stylish pages without changing any of the code. Use the plugin’s built-in skin builder to change design elements and the styling of your website.
This amazing page-builder lets you create great looking and responsive layout of pages and posts with its simple drag-n-drop interface.
Reservation and Booking System
Need to offer a powerful reservation and booking system on your directory?
We have you covered with integrations to the industry’s best booking services. By Installing WooCommerce Booking plugin
it turns your portal to a fully fledged booking system. Allow users to book hotel accommodation, rental properties, hire cars, book tours, appointments or even restaurant tables and a lot more.
Click here to see it Live
Send Events as a Newsletter
Now, you can send your events as an email to your contacts!
Event Calendar Newsletter is a 3rd party plugin that just added support for Eventum WordPress theme. This plugin enables you to quickly embed the details of your events in your email newsletters in the format you want and send it to your contacts.
You can even set it up to automatically add your events to your MailChimp campaigns, you can purchase this plugin from here
Compatible with some of the popular WordPress plugins
Eventum has been made compatible with some of your favorite WordPress plugins.
A few more reasons why you’ll love the Eventum theme
Some of the features which make our Directory Theme
one of the best you can find.
Tons of Resources
We prepared for you a great collection of resources for our Directory platform. This collection includes things like free add-ons, list of compatible third party plugins, theme and plugin guides, 75+ tutorials and much more.
Free – All in One Directory Resources Page
payment gateway is included
with Eventum should you wish to charge for event listings. That’s not all, you also have the choice of 15+ compatible paid payment gateway add-ons. These optional add-ons help you accept payments with more of some of the other popular payment gateways.
Browse All Payment Gateways
Likeable for my clients
I am happy with special support provided more than expected
- I choose your product because was suitable for my needs
- your theme is likeable for my clients
- your customer support helped me to solve technical problems & disposition solutions
Get this feature-rich events management WordPress theme at the fraction of the cost it took to make it. Use Eventum to launch the portal you've been dreaming of having. This Event directory theme will undoubtedly impress your users and event organizers.