Post Badges is yet another free plugin our team created last week for you. This little WordPress plugin helps you show a little post badge after your WordPress post title.
For example, in our Free Directory Theme Resources list, we are showing “new” tag beside some of the recent posts. Also, there are different use cases for this plugin. For example, you might want to show “popular” or “recommended” or “trending” or any other such relevant tag beside a post title which would help you get the attention of the user and as a result, increase traffic to those particular posts.
You can do this easily without writing custom code using this plugin.
How to use this WordPress Post Badges plugin?
Here’s how to download this plugin Download This Plugin
- Download this Free Post Badges Plugin from above link.
- Connect to your WordPress dashboard (wp-admin) and navigate to Plugins >> Add New Plugin >> Upload Plugin >> Now upload the downloaded (Templatic-Badge.zip) file >> Click on “Install Now”
- Once you install this plugin successfully, click on “Activate Plugin”.
- To set the badges to the post type navigate to wp-admin >> Post >> Add New >> In sidebar area it will show you the “Templatic Badges”section
- Here you can set the title and color of the Badges and update the post.
Are you using this plugin?
Hope you will like this plugin. If you are using this on your site, please let us know exact URL where this plugin is in action so other users can also see the usefulness of this free WordPress plugin.