Please Note: Templatic.com office is located in India and most support threads/tickets will be handled in the GMT +5:30 timezone; from 10:30am to 7:00pm. We also take occasional leaves at public holidays and other such events during which support will be slower than usual
Templatic.com provides support services to members or customers only. Support includes installation guidance, bugs fixing, and general problem solving with features explained on the theme’s official sales page. Support does not include:
- solving problems for plugins not packaged with our framework and themes
- plugins integration
- general WordPress support (please use the WordPress forums for that)
- adding new features or extending the features currently available
- changing colors and/or images
- customizing your theme in general
For installation help, bugs fixing, and troubleshooting, please use:
- Docs Center
- Community Forums
- Help Desk
- Please respect all staff and forum members. We’re here to help. Even if we cannot help you in case a request is beyond the support policy, we will point you in the right direction. Please be patient and keep it cool. Thank you.
- All support requests sent to email and Twitter will be ignored. We’re not trying to be mean. Our support staff cannot keep track of questions and problems via those tools/channels. It’s just not possible. If there’s a bug or general improvement you’d like to point out then you’re more than welcome to contact us by email and Twitter.
Templatic will support the latest versions of all major browsers and 2 latest versions of Internet Explorer. At the moment those are IE8 and IE9.
Pre-sales & Account Related
For PreSales questions please use the contact form available at www.templatic.com/contact
For account related questions submit a ticket in our Helpdesk – inside Billing / Account department
Estimated Response Time
On week days, we’ll respond within 12-24 hours to forum topics that need our attention. If there’s a problem to solve or bug to fix. We will do so within 72 hours after our initial response.
With every support request, we will try to respond as soon as possible and solve the problem within our first response. In cases that we cannot do that in time, please be patient. For sure, we’re trying to come up with a solution. Thank you for your patience.