Please Note: Templatic.com office is located in India and most support threads/tickets will be handled in the GMT +5:30 timezone; from 9:30am to 6:30pm. We also take occasional leaves at public holidays and other such events during which support will be slower than usual
Templatic.com provides support services to members or customers only. Support includes installation guidance, bugs fixing, and general problem solving with features explained on the theme’s official sales page. Support does not include:
- solving problems for plugins not packaged with our framework and themes
- plugins integration
- general WordPress support (please use the WordPress forums for that)
- adding new features or extending the features currently available
- changing colors and/or images
- customizing your theme in general
For installation help, bugs fixing, and troubleshooting, please use:
Few quick notes…
- Please respect all support staff. We’re here to help. Even if we cannot help you in case a request is beyond the support policy, we will point you in the right direction. Please be patient and keep it cool. Thank you.
- We try resolving each query with our first reply, but sometimes that just isn’t possible. When that happens please be patient. We’re trying to come up with a solution, it’s just taking longer than planned. Your patience is extremely appreciated during such times.
Templatic will support the latest versions of all major browsers and 2 latest versions of Internet Explorer. At the moment those are IE10 and IE11.
Pre-sales & Account Related
To submit pre-sales and billing questions use the contact form available at www.templatic.com/contact. There is a separate option/department for both pre-sales and billing/account questions.
Estimated Response Time
On week days we’ll respond within 24 hours to tickets that need our attention. Support times can be longer on weekends.