“Information can generate money” – This sentence suits Access Manager add-on 100%. Internet provides us lots of information and so does a Directory website. People can find and contact a business in minutes using a Directory site.
Access Manager add-on enables an ability for you to provide/deny access of information on your Directory site and charge some money for that. Isn’t it interesting? The site owner as in the “Information Provider” can generate money by using Access Manager add-on.
For example, people interested in knowing special offers,contact details of businesses will pay you extra to view “Special Offer/Contact Details” on your Directory site. As a site owner, you can restrict these information by using Access Manager.
Here is how it looks when site content is restricted:
Find out how AccessManager can help in generating an extra revenue
- Charge site visitors by providing them multiple choice of price packages
- Content can be restricted at post custom fields level
- Charge users regularly on a pre-set billing period by using “Recurring Package” option
- Membership information (time left, etc) is displayed inside author pages
- Allow some number of free listings to view
- Create pricing table
- Set content visibility for a specific duration and number of posts