Add multiple, category specific ratings and get relevant reviews
Reviews tell a lot about any post or listing on any site and the most common representative of such reviews is “Ratings”. It is a fact that most of us make our mind about any post or listings by just going through particular ratings on the website! In such a scenario, it becomes significant that we get the practical, feasible and believable ratings on our site because it affects our site reputation too.
- Multiple rating options per category – Simply add as many rating options as you want per category, there is no binding to use the same rating options for all your categories.
- Create relevant rating options per post type – Having two or more post types always have the requirement of different and individual rating options. So, allow your users to rate you relevantly for each of your post types.
- Save time with global rating options – Simply create your rating options and apply them automatically to all your categories of a specific post type in just a single click. The idea is to save your time and resources.
- Instant overview with average ratings – The star rating displayed on listing pages will feature the overall average across all the given ratings while the rating available on post detail page will also display individual average rating for each of the ratings given by individual person on your post/custom post.
- Show ratings on click or hover – It provide you an option at your back-end to show all your ratings and rating options either on mouse hover or on mouse click.
When user reviews and ratings really matter your site, it becomes quite important to make your rating system really REAL as reviews and ratings reflects the reality of any service, product etc. Try out this add-on and bring life and reality to your ratings.