Create a Powerful WordPress Events Directory site using this add-on
Smart events listing, event recurrence, sell tickets with WooCommerce, connect an event with a listing/place, event attendee records and events calendar. All of that with help of this events directory add-on.
With this events add-on for your Directory website, you can promote your events along with the listings on your site by connecting them together. Make your events interesting by showing a total number of event attendees, let them share an event on Facebook, sell event tickets with Woocommerce or by telling them how to buy tickets and make your directory site even more profitable.
Make your events interesting by showing a total number of event attendees, let them share an event on Facebook, sell event tickets with Woocommerce or by telling them how to buy tickets and make your directory site even more profitable.
Let’s explore what you can do with this nifty events directory add-on.
Better Event listing, shown as “Current, Upcoming and Past” tabs
The tabs are specially designed for the front-end event listing pages to make it simple for your site users to navigate between the events and locate the exact one they are looking for.
- All event listing pages feature three tabs for easier navigation, “Current, Upcoming and Past“.
- As an admin, you can define the default tab as well as default view (grid view and list view) for your events.
Connect events with listings. Get better visibility & promote it
This add-on lets you connect an event with any existing listing on your site. Your site’s registered users can also connect their event with a listing/place they added on your site.
- You can link an event with any listing/place on your site from admin panel or front-end.
- A dedicated sidebar widget is provided which helps users connect their events to their own listing.
- When connected, events appear on your listing detail pages inside a separate tab and don’t interfere with the original content.
You can add two types of events – “Regular” and “Recurring” in your site. Here are the things that you can do with it..
- Allows your users to add regular as well as recurring events.
- Recurring events can be repeated daily, weekly, monthly and yearly with additional options for each (e.g., choosing specific days of the week) till the specified period.
- Shows a list of all future occurrences on the recurring event detail page.
- You may also charge extra (and of course, recurring fees) for recurring events.
Keep track of event attendees
Shows the list of event attendees and also silently fuels in making your events the talk of the town encouraging people to attend it.
- Each event detail page shows a list of total attendees.
- Has an option using which users can confirm their attendance.
- Like attendees list, logged in visitors can also have the list of all the events that they will be attending.
List Facebook events
Makes it simple and quick for your users to submit their Facebook events.
- Easy Facebook events submission using relevant Facebook keys on your site.
- All these events get listed on their particular author page.
- As an admin, you can create a separate page to show Facebook events.
Sell Event tickets using WooCommerce
Combining best of both the worlds, we provide WooCommerece compatibility, using which you can..
- Create a product and link it to your events.
- Also, show the exact number of tickets available.
- It displays a “book now” button on event detail page from where people can purchase the tickets.
Event Listing calendar
A stylish calendar that shows you all the events going to be held on a particular date on a mouse hover.
- It shows event name, location, start, and end date along with the timings.
- Has a link towards the whole page with a list of all the events occurring on the date you hovered.
Set an event reminder in your calendar
Provides you an option of adding an event to your calendar on the event detail page.
- Uses inbuilt 4 calendar options to add in any event.
- Four calendar options are “iCal Calendar”, “Google calendar”, “Yahoo Calendar” and “Outlook”.
The basic Events features that deserve equal importance are..
- Allow your users to submit Event with auto generated submission form.
- Auto generated event specific custom fields like Event Start time, End time, Start Date, End Date.
- Event Start Date wise sorting option on archive pages.
- Show Events on the map, category pages and home page (main listing area) just like Listings.
This Events add-on is created after considering the views, opinions, and suggestions of the real clients of our events and directory theme over the years. It has been one of our most popular Directory add-ons. Grab it now and add an events section on your WordPress directory website!